Professional Grade HD-TVI PIR Sensor Hidden Camera - 1080p, 940 nm 40' IR, No-Glow
PIR sensor hidden camera delivers sharp, detailed full HD video.
- Delivers 2.2 megapixel resolution video
- Produces up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) full-HD video resolution at 30 fps
- 3.7 mm wide angle megapixel lens captures a wide view of larger areas
- Integrated 940 nm no-glow IR LEDs enable the camera to see up to 40' in the dark
- Smart IR technology reduces over-exposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- True day/night (ICR) captures sharp, detailed images day and night
- Provides convenient control of camera OSD settings over coax cabling
- Features built-in DNR, XDR, and AGC for enhanced imaging capabilities
- This HD-TVI security camera requires an HD-TVI DVR for recording video
Keep an eye on your home or business with the XD-ALHC10006 Alibi 1.0 Megapixel 720p HD-TVI 65′ IR Outdoor Bullet Security Camera. The high-resolution security camera is ideal for monitoring outdoor areas, high-traffic entryways and exits, and building perimeters.
The bullet security camera is equipped with a 2.8 mm lens with a wide field of view and delivers 1.0 megapixel resolution and 1280 x 720 (720p) HD video at 30 frames per second (fps) for live viewing and recording. HD-TVI technology delivers zero latency HD video over RG59 coax or any standard analog CCTV cabling up to 1600′.
The 1.0 megapixel camera offers Smart IR technology that reduces over exposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image. An integrated IR array enables the camera to see up to 65' in the dark without washing out the subject at closer range.
True day/night (ICR) captures sharp, detailed images day and night. The day/night camera also features automatic gain control to boost digital signal and improve scene illumination.
The rugged bullet camera has a -40°F ~ 140°F operating temperature range for year-round use in harsh climates. The outdoor camera’s IP66 weather-rated housing offers protection from elements such as dust and sand, as well as adverse weather conditions—including rain and snow.
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty.
What is an Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty?
Our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
What’s Covered by the Warranty?
- DVRS: physical recorders, components, fans, and pre-installed hard drives
- Cameras: imagers, components, built-in IR illuminators, housings, brackets and accessories
- PTZ Cameras: imagers, components, pan/tilt motors, and housings
- All Technologies: analog, HD-TVI, and IP
- (1) Alibi 1.0 megapixel 720p HD-TVI 65' IR outdoor bullet camera
- (1) Set of mounting accessories
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Quickstart guide
Key Features and Capabilities:
HD-TVI Technology – High-definition video over coax. HD-TVI sends zero latency 720p or 1080p full HD video over RG59 coax cabling. HD-TVI cameras and DVRs offer the advantages of HD resolution video, but are as easy to install as standard analog CCTV equipment. HD-TVI enables longer cable runs for long distance installations, with transmission distances of up to 1600' over RG59 coax cables.
Smart IR – Capture clear, sharp images in low light. The camera’s Smart IR (smart infrared) feature automatically adjusts the infrared light required in a scene as the subject moves closer to or further away from the camera, resulting in optimal brightness and a sharp, clear image that’s neither washed out or too dark.
True Day/Night (ICR) – Capture clear images day and night. Our day/night cameras with true day/night (ICR) deliver a sharp image in low light and nighttime conditions. An IR cut filter blocks out infrared light to produce true-to-life color images during the daytime. In low light conditions and at night, the filter is removed, letting infrared light pass through to provide crisp, well-defined black and white images.
Automatic Gain Control (AGC) – Boost image signal. Automatic gain control boosts the video signal coming from the imager to amplify and improve scene illumination.